Collaborative Reflection – Our 21st Century Fluencies

This video is a collaborative effort from people across Ontario, Canada, and the world to demonstrate and reflect how they have incorporated 21st Century Fluencies and NETS (s) with their students and colleagues. These interviews and discussions were done over the past two weeks using Skype and incorporate a large demographic of perspectives in education (students, teachers, principals, consultants and faculty members). Thanks to @Royan_Lee and his class from providing the background music (via Skype)!

Consider widening the perspectives in this video by answer the same questions (audio, video or text form)

1) What is your name, your role and where are you from?

2) What was your favourite learning activity (yourself or with your students)?

3) What advice do you have for other educators learning (and using) about the NETS (ISTE standards)?

4) What are you looking forward to for next year?

print

7 Replies to “Collaborative Reflection – Our 21st Century Fluencies”

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Collaborative Reflection – Our 21st Century Fluencies | PIPEDREAMS -- Topsy.com

2. The video turned out great – I’m very impressed and can’t wait to share it with other educators to show the power of connecting!

Sorry the last comment (2dds) was me logged on under one of my student log ins!!

3. Wow! What an incredible video and blog post too. I’m so glad that I could be a part of this video and that my students could be too. We have all loved collaborating with you this year, and I hope that we can continue to collaborate with you in the upcoming years. Without you, I would have never started using Web 2.0 tools with my students, and I cannot thank you enough for transforming my teaching and transforming the way that my students learned. Both you and your students have inspired me many times this year: thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

4. Pingback: Twitted by mme_h