Welcome

IMG_0420Thank you for visiting my blog. Here you will find a great source of links and information for student, parent and teacher use. The purpose of my blog is to continue my professional learning by sharing and learning from others. I look forward to reading comments and receiving feedback from my global learning community.

print

3 Replies to “Welcome”

1. Leah, Allison & Logan,

What a FANTASTIC job you did today, teaching us all about the Web 2.0 tools you use in your classroom.

Believe it or not, some of the best learning for teachers happens when students show us how it’s done 🙂 That’s what you did today! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your experiences and expertise with us!

2. Pingback: Better late then never??? « Reflections on EC&I

3. Hello,

My name is Susan. I am a content writer & webmaster. Today, I have visited your site (http://pipedreams-education.ca/) and must say that it is awesome in terms of information provided in the content. Your site is exactly the sort that I’d love to write for.

I would like to contribute one guest post to your site. I wonder if you would permit me to write for you?

My post will be written on your site niche and I assure you that the post will be unique and informative for your readers. Let me know if this is something to your liking and I’ll get started on it right away.

I am also more than happy to send you some examples of recent work if you would like to see some examples.

With Warm Regards,

Susan Varano